Health

Woman Spends 3 Weeks In Intensive Care After Eating Gas Station Nacho Cheese

By  | 

I am starting NOT to want to eat out!

 

A woman in Walnut Grove, California, has spent the last three weeks in intensive care after eating nacho cheese from a gas station.

Lavinia Kelly was driving home from work on April 21 when she stopped at Valley Oak Food and Fuel gas station for a snack.

After purchasing a bag of Doritos, she drizzled them with nacho cheese sauce that was available for customers.

The next day, the mother-of-three went to a local hospital to be treated for double vision, according to the Sacramento Bee.

Though she was sent home, a few hours later, Kelly was having breathing problems and was vomiting.

Since then, she has been hospitalized and spent her 33rd birthday on Wednesday in intensive care being treated for botulism, a rare paralytic illness. Botulism is caused by a nerve toxin produced by bacteria. Foodborne….

 

Source:  https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-spends-3-weeks-intensive-220115637.html

You must be logged in to post a comment Login

Leave a Reply