News & Info
Pennsylvania Toddler Hospitalized After Eating From Bag of Meth
Parents of a Pennsylvania toddler are facing child endangerment charges after state police say the girl ate from a bag of meth.
State police said the 22-month-old girl had to be flown to the hospital after swallowing the drugs at a home near Schuylkill Haven Sunday morning, WNEP reported.
Investigators said charges are pending against the girl’s parents, John Kemmerer, 26, and Leanne Popp, 24, both of Auburn.
There was no immediate word on the child’s condition.